To provide the best possible service this site uses cookies technicians . Continuing browsing the site you consent to their use in accordance with our Cookies Policy    

we plan the world of tomorrow.

EN FR IT ES

Human resources

TECHNITAL BELIEVES HUMAN RESOURCES TO BE THE TRUE DRIVING FORCE IN A COMPANY AND THAT THE HIGH QUALITY PRODUCTS OFFERED BY THE COMPANY ARE THE RESULT BOTH OF THE PROFESSIONAL EXPERTISE OF INDIVIDUALS AND OF THE COMMON SPIRIT OF COLLABORATION IN RELATIONSHIPS BETWEEN INDIVIDUALS AND BETWEEN THE GROUPS THAT MAKE UP THE STAFF.

A staff that is constantly growing

 

Technital has a staff of more than 300 persons, and has grown steadily during the entire decade from 2000 to 2010. Approximately 70% of personnel are involved directly in engineering activities (engineers, geologists, ecologists, modelling experts, draftsmen and quantity surveyors) pursued in the various departments. The remaining 30% are concerned with general services (administration, accounting, facility management, legal matters, secretariats and archives, human resource management, quality system, IT, photocopying services, communication).

 

Professional expertise and skills

 

The professional characteristics and skills of the individual members of the Technital staff undergo periodic review, in accordance with a specific quality procedure, in order to guarantee a high level of preparation of the personnel and the suitable allocation of resources to specific projects. Training is of key importance: each year the CEO establishes the budget allocation for improving skills to ensure that the quality of Technital remains at the highest level.

 

Meeting between generations

 

The trend for the average age of Technital personnel to decrease is the result of a policy pursued by the Company in recent years to involve young professionals in the production activities. Alongside this, data regarding the personnel service record, related to 2009, show on the one hand a trend continuing from 2008, for Technital employees to remain with the company for a long time, and on the other hand the Company’s ability to develop the loyalty of its own employees. Great importance is given to continuously flanking younger staff (juniors) with personnel of greater experience (seniors), to ensure the continuity of company know-how.

 

Activism and participation


A feature of Technital is its climate of great dynamism and collaboration: staff members, even when they are located in geographically distant international sites, work together as a single unit. This allows them to respond in the best possible way to the specific work needs and to the demands of managing often highly complex projects requiring the integration of diverse skills, to ensure the product quality and compliance with the Client’s requirements.