we plan the world of tomorrow.
High speed railway line Milan-Naples
REALISATION OF TWO SECTIONS (TOTAL OF APPROX. 35 KM) IN THE PROVINCES OF PIACENZA AND MODENA.
Cost of total Works: 482,064,800 €
Period: 01/1999 – 12/2011
The project refers to all the civil works related to the new high speed line and the branch lines included in the contract of Grandi Lavori Fincosit.
The project includes viaducts, underpasses and overpasses, hydraulic works and auxiliary roads and buildings, as well as landscaping works.
In particular the project includes:
- 7 railway viaducts with prestressed decks and in mixed concrete/steel structures, one of which 5 km long
- 2 artificial tunnels for the railway, one of which approx. 2 km long
- 1 artificial tunnel for the motorway
- railway embankment sections of various heights
- box culverts of various dimensions to allow the continuity of traffic flows and water courses interfering with the line
- multi-span railway overpasses with pre-stressed decks and in mixed concrete/steel structures
- buildings for technological plants
- hydraulic arrangement of channels and streams
- 4 complementary roads, one of which nearly 7 km long with major structures, and other road links
- Landscaping works